Saturday, October 12, 2013

What's for Dinner? October 5 to October 11, 2013

Here is the list of dinners I ate for the past week:

Saturday, October 5, 2013: Vegetarian Cauliflower and Potato Curry



I love this dish.  I usually eat with coconut rice.  Mmm....



 
Sunday, October 6, 2013: Salmon and Vegetarian Chili (again!)


This time added three varieties of beans - black, kidney and garbanzo. 


 
Monday, October 7, 2013: Adzuki Bean Rice Burger for me.  Pork Cutlet for the rest of the family.
★☆
Having the burgers with the pineapple salsa was good.  I'd need to add more spices and maybe cilantro if I would eat the burger alone.   







Tuesday, October 8, 2013: Leftover day



Wednesday, October 9, 2013: Everyone ate something different...
My younger one became ill, and I pulled something out of the freezer.





Thursday, October 10, 2013: Chicken with Tomatoes & Mushrooms


I needed a recipe with lots of tomatoes.  I used fresh tomatoes instead of canned.
Friday, October 11, 2013: Ate out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment